Avocado Egg Salad
Avocado egg salad is a delicious spin on the traditional egg salad recipe and perfect for spring or summer.
- 1 large avocado peeled, pitted and finely diced
- 3 hard boiled eggs roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp red onion chopped
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp chives chopped
- 1 tbsp parsley chopped
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- lettuce leaves optional, for serving
- Add all of the ingredients to a mixing bowl and stir to combine.
- Eat the avocado egg salad plain, topped on your favorite bread or on lettuce leaves.
Make sure to watch my hard boiled egg tutorial for the best hard boiled eggs (every time).
I also give tips on my guacamole recipe video for picking the best avocados without brown spots on the inside.
This recipe is included as part of my Summer Meal Prep series. Make sure to watch that video for more delicious recipe ideas!
Calories: 323.7kcal | Carbohydrates: 8.1g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 28.2g | Saturated Fat: 5.4g | Cholesterol: 285.2mg | Sodium: 181.5mg | Fiber: 4.8g | Sugar: 1.7g
Source : downshiftology.com